About Me

My photo
I'm a Wife, a Mom, a Veteran, a College Graduate, a full-time Security Officer, and so much more!

Friday, April 19, 2013

Meghan: My Bio

A LITTLE ABOUT ME:

My name is Meghan and I am a proud Michigander! I am so proud, when given the options to move anywhere in the country, I chose where I was born and raised! Yes, I do honestly believe Michigan is that great! I spent 3 years total in the United States Army (no, I never deployed), and the greatest accomplishment I got out of my time in the service was the fact that I met the love of my life! (Aren't We Cute!) There was also other wonderful things about the Army, but I would say, meeting my now husband, was the greatest! We lived in Germany for 3.5 years, and I seen so many places, did so many things, and managed to have 3 children while I was there! Yes, THREE!! We are a busy couple! (LOL) On top of giving birth to three wonderful babies, I became a step-mom to a wonderful little boy, on July 15, 2010, when I married my husband. I am a young Mommy, and I wouldn't trade that for the world! I graduated in May of 2012 from the University of Maryland, with my Associates Degree. There is so much more about myself, my life, my family, etc. that I'll go into detail later on. 


No comments:

Post a Comment